With Network Performance Management you can monitor the performance of complex IT landscapes. This enables you to detect capacity bottlenecks, unexpected deviations from normal operation as well as faults at an early stage and to remedy them immediately. Such proactive troubleshooting prevents large-scale and costly outages. Historical data storage as well as automated and intelligent analysis tools also make it possible to identify precisely those data that indicate problems or bottlenecks. This keeps your company capable of action.
What is Network Performance Management?
- In which areas of my IT landscape are there capacity bottlenecks?
- When, where and to what extent do I need to expand my IT landscape in order to be prepared for the future?
- How do I recognise which applications cause which network traffic?
- How do I recognise restrictions in my IT landscape at an early stage (proactively)? And how do I react to them before major outages and impairments occur?
- Which tools (legacy, cloud, SD-WAN, SDN, NFV, Element Manager, etc.) do I really need to monitor a complex IT landscape?
- How do I identify exactly those that indicate problems in a large amount of measured values?
What are the advantages of Network Performance Management?
Keep the overview
Find the cause of the fault
We accompany you in the implementation of your Network Performance Management
TIMETOACT has more than 20 years of experience in the field of network performance management. During this time, we have monitored both small IT networks and very large and heterogeneous IT landscapes with several million devices. We support you in monitoring a wide range of network technologies. In addition to project business, we are also happy to support you as a reliable service partner during ongoing operations.
Proof of Concept
The right manufacturer for every project
Which tools we use depends entirely on your individual requirements: We use products from our partner IBM with SevOne as well as open source solutions such as Zabbix. And where there are no ready-made solutions, we rely on customised software.
With IBM SevOne Network Performance Management (IBM SevOne NPM for short), you can detect fluctuations in your network performance at an early stage and optimally respond to and rectify faults. The tool enables you to monitor any network, obtain data on network performance and generate findings for problem solving. All relevant information is clearly visualised in a user-friendly dashboard.
Zabbix is a powerful open source software that allows you to easily monitor networks with several thousand hosts. It allows you to efficiently collect and store network data, on the basis of which targeted problems can be detected and promptly remedied. As open source software, Zabbix is particularly cost-effective and allows you to modify its source code according to your individual needs.