- How can I optimize my procurement strategy?
- How can I optimize the purchasing portfolio?
- How can I optimize my IT supplier costs / IT purchasing volume?
- How can I recognize a suitable supplier?
- How should suppliers be managed?
- How can I evaluate my suppliers, including the quality of their services and products?
- Are there optimal key performance indicators (KPI) in IT procurement / IT sourcing?
- Which approaches are suitable to optimize IT contract management?
What does IT Sourcing and Vendor Management mean?
We accompany you in the implementation of your IT Sourcing & Vendor Management projects
Our experts have many years of experience in the implementation of complex IT sourcing projects in organizations of various sizes, from medium-sized companies to international corporations. Every project is a reference project for us.
Disciplines of IT Sourcing
We see Business Service Management (BSM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) as sub-disciplines of IT sourcing and vendor management. We take these into account when implementing your projects.
Business Service Management (BSM)
Business Service Management (BSM) combines process management with IT Service Management (ITSM). It shows the mutual dependencies and effects on each other, so that the effects of disruptions and problems are quickly visible. BSM offers the great advantage that it is possible to measure the performance of business processes and thus define service level agreements at the business process level. This enables better automation, management and control.
With BSM, there is not only better coordination between ITSM and process management, but consequently also optimal support of business processes by IT.
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) encompasses the strategic planning and central control of a company's relationships with its suppliers. It is a central subarea of IT sourcing and vendor management, as it aims to establish close links between all suppliers and the company. It also aims to support purchasing throughout the execution of procurement processes.