Replace analogue processes with modern technology!
The Corona crisis shows everyone how great the structural deficits are and how much Germany's ability to act and its future viability depend on the digitalisation and modernisation of the public sector.
There has been progress in public administration with regard to the use of smart technologies, but there is often still a lack of experience and know-how, so that the need for advice in this area is great. Public authorities are often not yet able to exploit the potential of technological solutions. Accordingly, they rely more on manual solutions instead of dealing with fundamental process changes such as automation, data-driven administrative action and the use of intelligent technologies.
Are you also asking yourself these questions?
- How can the expansion of digitalisation in IT be driven forward more quickly and flexibly while reducing costs?
- How can the complexity of (IT) administration be made more standardised and efficient?
- How can the user-centricity of digitisation projects be increased?
- Is sufficient data protection guaranteed (what happens to my data)? How can data security be increased?
- How can data and information evaluation and use be improved?